Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bored - What do you do?

So I've been talking about how boring math is on my twitter lately, but now a new subject has come to my table and this one is even more boring! We're basicly learning a whole lot of elementary stuff that we've heard before. Without going into further describtion of the subject - I'm going to talk about a little fun way I use to get past this boredom.

About 5-10 years ago I played a game called Transport Tycoon. It recently got to my attention again when I noticed someone playing it during a lesson. Appearently there's a new and free version of it out there called "Open TTD". I use a lot of time to play this game, combine the transportation methods, crash some planes and loose 7 million dollars on that and what not. It's really fun once you get into it!

But now I'd like to ask you, what would/do you use to kill time during small boring lessons of no importance? ;)

8 comments:

  1. league of legends with other people in class obviously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuude sweeeet! Total nostalgia hit. "X Tycoon" games made up at least 40% of the games I played when I was young. Thanks for letting me know about Open TTD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! I'm trying to get as many of my close friendhood to play it currently.. Haha! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I play tetris and blog when I am bored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To kill time I meditate, reflect, and snack

    ReplyDelete
  6. usually i listen to music and play audiosurf

    ReplyDelete